Six-0 is a group comprised of the six leading women's organisations in the country, those being:
- The BFWG (The British Federation of Women Graduates)
- BPW (Business and Professional Women)
- NCW GB (National Council of Women)
- NFWI (National Federation of Women’s Institutes)
- SIGBI (Soroptimists International of Great Britain and Ireland)
- TG (Townswomen’s Guilds)
Regular meetings are held through the year to share achievements and information, and to discuss plans - particularly those where member organisations are able to work together. For example, the campaign to wear orange on the 25th of each month originated with SIGBI and we have been able to support them in this through our belonging to Six-O.
Going forward, we will be sure to update you on any other campaigns action agreed on by the Six-O and would ask you support us when you do - as six organisations working together on an issue are six times as strong as any one organisation working alone.