Chicken, Rice & Sweetcorn Soup
Easy Chicken Soup - try this winter warmer!
What you will need:
< Back to Recipes
1 chicken carcass
1 chopped carrot
1 large chopped onion
1 chicken stock cube
1 small can of sweetcorn
100g basmati rice
Pepper to taste
What you need to do:
1. Boil the chicken carcass in 2 litres of water with the stock cube, chopped carrot and onion for half an hour.
2. Strain the liquid content of the pan into a bowl using a sieve.
3. Remove the chicken from the bone and add back to the pan with the carrot, onion and liquid.
4. Add the rice and sweetcorn and bring to the boil for 10 minutes.
5. Add the pepper to taste (if desired) then serve.
Share this page: