A tasty snack at any time of the day!
WHAT YOU NEED:
400g whole rolled oats
150g raw seeds (sunflower & pumpkin mixed are good)
150g cranberries (or any dried fruit)
6-7 tbsp honey (to make it glue together)
2-3 tbsp coconut oil or other healthy cooking oil
2 teaspoons cinnamon
1 large pinch fine sea salt
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:
1. Preheat oven to 180’C
2. Put all ingredients in mixing bowl and use clean hands to mix and coat well.
3. The coconut oil may be solid, your hands should warm this up so will melt into mixture.
4. Mix thoroughly so there is not any chunks of oil left.
5. Spread mixture in a thin layer on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes until very lightly toasted.
6. Cool before slicing, serving or storing.
This can be kept in an airtight container in a cool dry place for up to 2 weeks.